The following checklist will help you do your best work!
Make sure you:
– Read the description of the task carefully.
– Organize your writing with a strong introduction, body, and conclusion.
– State your position, support it with specific examples, and address the reader’s concerns.
– Use words that are appropriate for your audience and purpose.
– Vary your sentences to make your writing interesting to read.
– Check for mistakes in grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and sentence formation.